Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday Birthday!

April is birthday month at our house!  Mine is the 4th and Chad's in the 8th.  I LOVE birthdays!
First off, I won an Instagram contest and the prize came in time for my birthday!  Benissimo Oils had a contest that I entered and didn't expect to win.  But I did!!  They sent the nicest letter with the Balsamic Garlic Oil and wished me a happy birthday on instagram.

Here I am at 3 years old.  I remember this party vividly.  That is the best frosting in the entire world.  Obviously I couldn't keep my finger out of it!


Here I am at 44 years old.  Can't believe that number!!
My parents came for Easter and my mom knew I had mentioned an essential oil diffuser a few months ago.  So that was my gift.  But more on that another time.  I love it and want to tell you all about it in another post.

My parents made homemade pasta for us the day after Easter.  Delicious!
Mom wouldn't pose for a pic, so I pretended to make the pasta.  Ha!

Drying the pasta.

Grandma Myrt was here, too.
Free fruity drink at lunch.

My MIL left these as a surprise while I was out shopping.  Gorgeous!

Photo message from the sweetest kids in the world!  

I made this quiche for breakfast while family was here.
Mine is not nearly as pretty as Well Plated's but the recipe was spot-in.  Make it...you will love it.

Yummy candle from my friend Anjie.

The Easter chalkboard in my kitchen.
Chad had a pretty exciting birthday!

KC Royals Nike Hat.  It's very cool!

I had a dear friend make a KC Royals clock for his gift this year.  He's going to put it in his man cave.


My MIL found this print in a shop in Ottawa, KS.  It was by Chad's childhood friend's mother. 
This is a Royals birthday all the way around!

MIL gave me essential oils for my diffuser.  This one is great combined with lemon.

Grandma Joann and Linda looking things over.

Glasses from Blacksburg, VA where Chad's brother and family live.
And I always give him a basket or bucket of stuff from Dollar Tree.  I think the Fuzzy Poster was his favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment